Thursday, April 15, 2010

SHOOT FOR THE MOON!

Tuesday marked the end of the most inspirational course I have participated in.  We have been lucky enough here at DDA to have the choice to participate once a week in working through Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.  I must admit I was sceptical the first couple of sessions, but today I feel like I have been given the power to BE WHATEVER I WANT TO BE!

Each week we worked through one of the 7 Habits:
  • Be Proactive
  • Begin with the End in Mind
  • Put first things first
  • Think Win-Win
  • Seek first to understand, then to be understood
  • Synergize
  • Sharpen the Saw
Each of these habits gives us the power to work to the ultimate goal of interdependence.

We each have within us the power to go as far as we want to go, or, to limit ourselves.  The choice is ours!  I look forward to putting into practice everything I have gained from this experience.
 
As Les Brown said; ‘Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss you will land among the stars’.


Nadia Mencarelli
Property Manager


Look for our regular weekly installment
Contact us +6 17 3817 6666 | www.daviddeane.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment